As anticipation surrounding the iPhone 7 continues to heighten, Apple has just announced that it will be holding a special keynote event on September 7, as the company is expected to officially unveil the forthcoming iPhone. The keynote is scheduled to take place at 10 a.m. PDT, as you’ll be able to watch the presentation live.
In addition to the expectant iPhone 7 reveal, Apple also may be unveiling the Apple Watch 2 and new MacBook Pros.
Per usual, the company has not confirmed any details regarding what will be presented, but the aforementioned devices are rumored to be on the docket.
Be sure to tune in on September 7 to find out what’s on the way from Apple.
A dual-lens camera, a thinner, water-resistant chassis but no 3.5-mm headphone jack are among the rumored changes to Apple's upcoming iPhone.
- The iPhone 7 could include updates like "professional class" waterproofing, stereo sound, a touch-sensitive home button, and a darker color option, according to supply chain checks by Deutsche Bank .
- The displays will remain the same size, but the headphone jack will be removed, unnamed sources told The Wall Street Journal.
- It's also expected to have a dual-lens camera, according to reports from sites like Mac Rumors.
- The starting point for storage on the new entry-level iPhone will be 32GB, up from 16GB, according to the Journal.
- The phone will be thinner, expects KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, as reported by 9to5Mac, and faster.